Hey guys, today we woud like to introduce you to the lovely blogger and YouTuber Arianne, and her blog “Ayre“. She is originally from the Philippines, but she lives in the US and her goal is to move to my beloved England (awesome idea!!!)!
REMEMBER: if you are a blogger and want to be featured on LRTW just send me an Email (Read More HERE).
Arianne is a 26 years old food, beauty and lifestyle blogger, who loves blogging, filming/ editing her YouTube videos, reading and watching House. Her interests are British YouTubers, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, lavender-scented and natural products.
Ayre is a blog written by Arianne – it is actually a nickname that a former boss came up with (Air). When she re-branded her blog, she decided to use the nickname, but changing up the spelling. Ayre posts three times a week (Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday). Ayre’s has a YouTube channel and Sunday posts are usually a compliment to a Sunday YouTube video.
Check out her interview:
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted a place to express my love for beauty products.
2. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how? Victoria from In The Frow inspired me to be better – better content, better photography, and overall classiness
3. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? The most challenging is getting noticed.
4. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging? The most frustrating is when I write a post I’m really excited about and not a lot of people leave a comment about it.
5. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you? I hope my blog will allow me to work with brands I love, travel around the world to meet my readers, and really just give me the space to do something I enjoy and love
6. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers? I am active as far as meeting my post schedule. I try to reply to my comments at the end of the day as well. If not, then I reply within the week.
7. What is your favourite quote? “Everything happens for a reason.”
8. Who was your first style icon? My first style icon was probably Hilary Duff.
9. What would you say that is the biggest challenge about fashion/beauty blogging? The biggest challenge about beauty blogging is wanting to buy every product that existed and trying them all out.
10. One word that describe your style: Unfounded. – I don’t have a specific style yet.
Would you like to get in touch with Arianne?
Visite her blog here
Visit her YouTube Channel here
Dear Arianne, your blog is so interesting and… it makes me so hungry with all that amazing food photos. I hope you reach your goals one day and please keep up the good work!