Hey Everybody! Thank you so much for all the emails 🙂 I really wasn’t expecting the amount of emails! It is amazing to get to know so many great bloggers and I am looking forward to getting to know many more… if you are a blogger and want to be featured on LRTW just send me an Email (Read More HERE).
Today I would like to introduce you to Freya and her blog A Fan Girl Life! She is an amazing young lady looking forward to tell her story:
This is Freya, she is a beautiful 13 years old new beauty/fashion blogger from England, UK. When she is not writing, she loves listening to music and dancing.
Her blog is pretty small at the moment but hopefully you guys will enjoy it and get to see it grow!
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I loved the community feel I got from reading blogs and wanted to be a part of it. Also, I struggle with depression and ADD so sometimes I can’t focus enough to be productive, so I was determined to find something I could stick to and still enjoy.
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how? Everyone in the Facebook groups I’ve joined. They’re all so supportive and always there to give good feedback!
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? Probably finding the confidence to put up my first post. It’s so scary putting your thoughts out there for everyone to read, but I’m so glad I did!
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging? Writers block, definitely. That feeling when you have an awesome idea but can’t put it into words is just the worst! Especially if there’s no idea to work with in the first place…
- In the future where do you hope your blog will take you? When I’m older I’d love to work in radio, and to get an internship you have to have a good online presence, so I’m hoping it can help with that. It would be awesome to blog full time if I can get to that level, though!
- How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers? I try and post every day, and I’m always rambling away on Twitter, so I’d say I’m pretty active!
- What is your favourite quote? “Forget regret, or life is yours to miss” – Jonathan Larson
- Who was your first style icon? Kylie Minogue; my mum bought me her album when I was little and I fell in love. I had long hair back then and was desperate for it to be cut off so I could look like her…I was obsessed!
- What would you say that is the biggest challenge about fashion/beauty blogging? Having to find good things to review. I’ll be in town with mates and end up boring them to death going “wait, is this good enough? Is it gonna be too boring?” They must hate me!
- One word that describe your style: Unconventional…
Dear Freya, I really enjoy your blog! The energy and dedication you put into it is amazing (I can’t believe that this young lady is only 13 years old!!!). I wish you the best of luck, keep up the good work and don’t ever give up. Oh, and I hope to see you around, here on LRTW commenting and sharing your ideas! Elle x
If you would like to know more about Freya, you can follow and contact her here: