Today we woud like to introduce you to the lovely Tatianna, and her cool blog Coral Buttons. She started her blog last September for a class and ever since the class ended she decided to continue to blog (great idea!).
Don’t Forget: if you are a blogger and want to be featured on LRTW just send me an Email (Read More HERE).
Tatyanna is a 20 years old fashion and lifestyle blogger, who enjoys writting, dancing, theater/acting and shopping. Her interests are everything about fashion, Asian culture (last years she even went to spend some time in Seoul, South Korea!), music and wedding – oh, and she is addicted to TLC!
Tati’s blog name is Coral Buttons. For its title she picked one of her favorite colours, coral, and she also wanted to include something that had to do with clothing, but wasn’t as bland as the words shirt, jeans, hat, etc, so she decided to go with buttons. This name is quirky and cute, which fits to her personality. In her blog she discuss various topics such as hair, beauty, and mostly clothing.Her tagline is: Chic and colorful clothes and the beautiful people who wears them. She really want to show women, girls, and people in general that following trends is cool and fashionable, but creating your own style makes getting dressed in the morning much more fun and exciting.
1. Why did you start blogging?I actually started blogging in September for an Online Journalism class I was taking. It was a requirement to create a blog and post on a weekly basis until the end of the semester. I loved blogging so much that even after the class ended, I continued to run my blog and have been running it ever since.
2. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how? I think one of my fashion blogger friends, Melisa, is the person who impacted me the most in blogging. She runs her own fashion blog and when I first started my blog she was the first person to comment on one of my posts. She actually commented on my first few posts. She was really supportive of my blog and continued to motivate me to keep blogging!
3. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? The most challenging moment in my blogging journey so far has been coming up with enough topics to blog about. Sometimes I have to just sit down and think of a bunch of ideas so that I have numerous topics to write about in the days to come. I want to come up with topics that are not only fun and interesting, but also a little informative, and a topic that will allow me to write a lot about it; that’s where the challenge arises.
4. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging? The most frustrating aspect of blogging to me is when I don’t post as often as I like. I am rather busy with school and work, but I really love my blog and writing, so when I can’t post bi-weekly or weekly, it is a little frustrating and disappointing 🙁
5. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you? I hope my blog will one day get the attention of a popular fashion magazine, fashion network, and/or, a fashion media reporter. I am an aspiring fashion media reporter so one day Coral Buttons may help me reach my ultimate career goal!
6. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers? During this summer, I have been trying to post on a weekly basis. I check for comments on my previous posts every couple of days. Every time I write a new post, I try to interact with my followers in the comments. When people do comment on my posts I try to respond to their comment within 1-3 days and also visit their blog since they showed support to my blog.
7. What is your favourite quote? I have so many quotes I love! If I had to choose just one, it would be a quote by Olivia Newton- John: “I don’t know what my path is yet. I’m just walking on it.” I love this quote because it is motivational and tells me that even though I don’t know exactly what my final destination in life is, as long as I keep my head up and keep moving forward, I will one day reach it.
8. Who was your first style icon? My first style icon was Stacey London. I started watching TLC art a young age and Stacy London had a show on the network called “What Not to Wear,” which she co-hosted with Clinton Kelly. I always admired her knowledge of clothing and fashion as a whole. Her outfits were always so unique and beautiful. I still look up to her to this day and she will always be one of my favorite fashionistas.
9. What would you say that is the biggest challenge about fashion/beauty blogging?I think that the biggest challenge with fashion/beauty blogging is that there are so many of these type of blogs out there. I believe fashion and beauty blogging is one of the top blogging topics. You have to learn how to make your blog stand out from the rest of the fashion blogs out there and that can be a big challenge.
10. One word that describe your style: Eclectic
Would you like to get in touch with Tatyanna?
Visite her blog here
I love the name you picked for your blog, it is so original, unique and it has a lot of personality! Keep up the good work, you always have great ideas for your readers and this is very important!