Each one of us have our own daily skincare routine. I, for example, start steaming my skin with camomile tea (for about 5 minutes), wash my face afterwards with warm water and a cleanser, then it’s time for a toner and a moisturizer.
The toner is a very important skin product that removes skin cells oil and soap residue; it also helps shrinking the pores appearence preventing them from clogging.
One of my favourite homemade toner is the parsley ice cube. It may sound a little strange at first but this toner can do wonders for your skin. It helps to regenerate the skin, to get rid of that dark circles under the eyes, it lights hormonal skin pigmentation and reduces pimple scars. Parsley is rich in vitamin A and C and the ice will firm the skin up for a while.
1. Cook some water (one cup);
2. As soon as it starts cooking, put it away and add a buch of parsley. Put the lid on and let it cool off;
3. Fill the ice cube tray and put it in the freezer.
At night I like to use a rose water toner – great for cleaning the skin, preventing pimples and it smells so nice!
1. Cook some water (one cup is enough);
2. Fill a cup with rose petals and put the petals in a bowl;
3. Fill the bowl with the water you just cooked. Put a lid on and let it cool off;
4. Place it into a sterilized glass bottle and store it into the fridge.
And you girls, what are your skincare routine/tricks? Do you have any DIY recipe you would like to share?