Belly, Butt, and Thighs workouts belong to the past – New workouts need to be fast, make fit and have that fun factor. The trend is clearly going in this direction: people have little time for sports, they want shorter workouts but still get the maximum success.
Tennis season is starting this month and I have decided to try something new (as I have told you guys before my fitness plan includes only tennis, pilates and yoga). This week I have started to train with N+TC, Nike Training Club and I am loving it!
Here you will learn about other workout trends with fun factor:
These Workout trends hardly involve convetional fitness equipment. They are multi-dimensional, they work all the muscle groups and offer a lot of variety.
1. N+TC: As I told you guys, I am loving it! You got a workout plan for the week: 5 days workout, you can choose from 100+ workout ideas, and you choose the best intensity for your fitness. And you can also choose trainings from top athletes (such as Serena Williams, Hope Solo, Sydney Leroux, etc) and famous singers and actresses (like Ellie Goulding and Lea Michelle).
2. Aerial Yoga: Classical Yoga exercises are done ‘floating’ with the support of a fabric hammock that is attached to the ceiling. It offers the advantage of joints and spine protection. Perfect for untrained people, the elderly and overweight.
It is ideal for flexible muscle and a movable body (190 kcal/h)… but not much for weight loss.
3. TRX RIP: This training “utilizes a lever bar and resistance cord to provide a unique mix of rotation, core stability, control, power, strength, mobility, metabolic conditioning, balance and coordination challenges (TRX)”.
4. BOX HIIT: Exercises such as sandbag boxing and jumping rope are performed in short periods of high intensity.
5. Obstacle Race: The courses go for about 5K. You walk through heavy terrain, you must climb walls and ropes, wading through mud. If don’t manage an obstacle, you will get a punishment, such as pushups. The races offer a great all-round training and loads of fun!