From 10-12.04 and 17-19.04 is finally time to celebrate once again the “Coachella Arts and Music Festival” in California. Superstars, super bloggers and normalos abreast on the coolest musical festival in the desert: numerous shows and different styles. Check out why it is so cool:
- So many stars will be present this year, from ACDC to David Guetta, Florence and the Machine to Drake (More here) – great shows and great people.
- Shorts, fringed cowboy boots and ethnic dresses are one of the basic styles you will find there… and don’t forget a cool flower band.
- No Makeup: The “I wokeup like this” is what you will see everywhere.
- High Star Density: Superstars, supermodels, and showbiz moguls celebrate side by side with other visitors.
- Free your (stick-on) Tatoos, they are trendy.
- Good weather guaranteed (You are in the desert!)
- The festival will be broadcasted live on Youtube!
- Unofficially, the Coachella Festival was founded by Pearl Jam’s singer Eddie Vadder. What was considered in 1993 a boycott against US ticket company Ticketmaster, organised by him, turned into the Coachella Festival in 1999. Officially, Coachella was founded by Paul Tolett, the CEO of US concert agency GOLD voice, with the goal to fuel turist in the area of the Valley – A sucess with an average of 40,000 people a day.
No Selfie sticks allowed!