The make-up artists were very happy to try new things at the Paris Fashion Week (SS 2015), especially if we are talking about eye make-up.
Blue, purple and red seems to play in the next season an even more important role. Some of this make-up trends are refreshing ideas others are rather part of the show, so check them out and get inspired by the work of great artists:
1. The blue eyes of Elie Saab:
Dark blue meets ice blue, which was used in the inner corner of the eye and onto the lower lid. And pastel lips fit just perfect!
2. The purple rose smokey eyes of Guy Laroche:
In the bright mauve: this smokey eyes version is also suitable for daytime!
3. The satin ribbon eye liner by Dior:
4. The cat eyes of Givenchy:
Other trends are:
- The night blue eyeliner of Shiatzy Che: cateyes in midnight blue here
- The full eyelashes of Paul & Joe: Especially the lower lash line here
- The Blue Mascara by Martin Grant: here
- The Canary doll eyes of Fatima Lopes: Bright yellow is not for everyone… here
- The white eye make-up of Veronique Branquinho: here
- The red eyebrows by Christine Phung: here