Sometimes life is so busy and we don’t have enough time for doing basic things. But whatever we may have to get done, the truth is that our beauty should not have to suffer just because we are way too busy with career and/or family.
Here you will find some advices that will help you get a lot done for your beauty in a short time:
- If you don’t have enough time to wait for you moisturizer, self-tanner or makeup to dry, just use a blow-driyer to speed up the process.
- You got your makeup almost done and can’t find a blush powder (or it is broken)? Just use your lipstick to add some colour to your cheeks.
- Highlighting and Contouring 1.0.1: If you don’t know exactly what to do when it comes to highlight and contouring, you will love this advice! To highlight, just make a number “3” with conceler that is two shades lighter than your skin tone. The top line starts above your brow, middle line goes above your cheekbone, and to finish it, draw a line above your jawbone. To contour your face, draw an “E” in a concealer two shades darker than your tone. The line starts on your temple, the middle line goes right below your cheekbone, and the bottom line goes underneath your jawbone. Click here to see the photo!
- If you’re out of liquid eyeliner, just borrow some mascara: Use a small liner brush to grab some liquid from your mascara brush and aply as wished.
- If you want to make your eyes look bigger, just line the waterline of your lower eyelid with a white or nude eye pencil.
- Make your blowout last longer by rolling your hair into a looped bum and pinning it before going to bed.
- If you didn’t have the chance to wash your hair after a busy day, just apply baby powder to your roots before bed. The powder will suck up the excess oil on your hair during the night and your hair won’t look white in the morning.
- If you just washed your hair but you don’t have time to blow it dry, just twist your hair into a low bun, secure it with a pin and go do what you have to do. When it’s dry, just untwist your hair and you will have some nice waves.
- If getting that beachy weaves takes too much time, just tie your hair in a loose, low braid before going to bed and when you wake up your hair will have beautiful soft waves.
- If you have shoes you love but you can’t wear them cause they pich every time, just apply some baby powder on the inside of the shoes, try to get it everywhere before removing the excess. You will see that your shoes will feel much more comfy now!
I hope you enjoyed it!