There are awesome DIY ideas on the internet to try this summer. They are simple, easy to put into practice and – the most important of all reasons – look gorgeous. Most of them you won’t even have to use a sewing machine!
Have fun and enjoy my top 7 greatest DIY ideas for summer:
“Do small things with great love!”
1. This is an awesome swimsuit cover up. I loved the idea because it’s quite easy, and looks so classy and sexy. This was inspired by a cover up from Victoria’s Secret, but if you DIY you can do it exactly as you wish and choose your favourite colour – I really love this orange – it’s the colour of this summer!
2. This awesome fringe skirt is so easy to do that you will only need a few minutes to get it done.
3. If you have an old tee that you don’t like anymore, don’t give it up. You will see how many great things you can do with it
Tees are basics but you can make it really stylish just by cutting out a trendy form – whether you choose a geometric or a tree design, it will look great!
4. This is a very easy skirt that anyone can get right.
5. If your wrists have been begging for some colours this is something you should try!
6. Sneakers are also great for summer. I found this ideas in Pinterest. Sadly The site where you can see the instructions is down but the picture explains it really well.
7. Last but not least: This pretty Kimono that you can do in less than 30 minute!
You will have to use a sewing machineto get it done but it’s worth it!